Monday, September 15, 2014

Play Dough Food

I like helping my mom cook, and I wanted to make food for my dolls, too. So I got out my play dough. For breakfast I decided to make bacon and eggs using red and white play dough for the bacon, and yellow and white play dough for the eggs. I was happy with how they turned out.

Lola's bacon and eggs

Then I wanted to make lunch for my dolls, too. So with orange play dough I made a bun, and used yellow play dough to make tiny sesame seeds and a piece of cheese. With black play dough I made the burger. With red play dough I made tomatoes. And with green play dough I made lettuce!

I also made fries. I used red play dough to make the box, and yellow play dough to make the fries. I just rolled tiny bits of dough between my fingers so they got long and skinny.

Lola's burger and fries

I hope you like this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment