Sunday, September 14, 2014

My Very First Post! A Lizard Home

I got to pick a toy out of the prize box at school, and I picked the black and orange rubber lizard. I like lizards. So when I got home I wanted to make it a house. My older sister, Isabella, gave me an empty box and I sat down to color it with my markers. I love Sharpies!

This is a very simple and easy project. All you need is:

-an empty box
-markers or Sharpies
-a towel or piece of cloth.

I ripped off one side of the box so I can see inside. The piece that I ripped off I decorated with my markers and turned it into a rug for my lizard's house. I decorated the inside and the outside of the box with different designs, colors, and objects. For example, I drew a framed picture of a sunny day on the inside wall, and added some hearts too.

I used an old hand towel and folded it to make a bed for my lizard. If you don't have a towel, you can use a piece of cloth, paper towel, or an old shirt, or even a sock (they make good sleeping bags!).

Here is a picture of my lizard enjoying her house:

Lola's lizard house

No comments:

Post a Comment